Thursday, February 2, 2012

Grey and Pink Ruffled Purse



Yes I am obsessed with making purses right now. I must start to give myself credit for how good they actually are. I have a hard time not picking everything apart! That is the perfectionist in me. I have had several request for purses and have decided to sell them. I will soon be posting more pictures of purses that I have made and prices. I have created all the purse patterns myself. No two purses will be the same unless you want them to be! Here is the first one for sale! This purse is a dark grey with hot pink circles and a hot pink ruffle with a pocket inside. It is 11 1/2" wide X 9" tall and a 3 1/2" deep gusset and the strap is 24". The cost of this purse is $40. Contact me via email if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment