Monday, September 10, 2012

Crafting Our Kids Review

I recently won a prize from I Heart Nap Time. I won a two months membership from Crafting Our Kids. Basically it is a monthly club that sends you a craft a month for your child to make. Last week we received our first box. I hadn't told my daughter about it so she was excited when I showed it to her. The kit was to make a heart fleece pillow. In the box there was a September newsletter. It had information about Labor Day, Grandparents day and more. There were also instructions on how to make the Fleece Pillow and all of the supplies to make the pillow. The fleece was even already cut out!


Here is the finished product. Really easy to make. The only hard part was keeping my daughter focused on finishing the project! 


I would say this craft was a success. It only took about a half an hour to finish. My daughter is so excited about the pillow that she had to bring it to Grandmas to show her! It also reminded me how easy some fleece projects are. I hope next months project is just as fun and easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment