Saturday, September 22, 2012

Holiday Design Show

I love when Askren & Son's Wholesale in Tucson holds their design shows. I make sure to travel a couple of hours to see what they have come up with this time. There warehouse is chalked full of ideas around every corner. Sunday I was privileged to attend their Holiday Presentation. I even fell in love with the saying on their invitation. It read,
 "The Askrens believe in Christmas...from its tallest of beautiful trees, to its smallest of peppermint candies...from it's images of a winking santa, to its memories of a baby in a manger." 
I think I might steel that for my Christmas cards.  Hitomi Gilliam, AIFD was the guest designer. She is SO awesome! She makes you think outside of the box. This is the only picture I got of Hitomi and of course her face is covered! 

A lot of these pictures were taken around Askren's. They are not just of Hitomi designs. I just liked this spring arrangement.



Let it be Fall!




A variety of bud vases with succulents in them.


Very fun Halloween displays.



How about this for a table setting?




Dinner guest?


I love how they created their own vintage labels.



A very bright Christmas display.



Very Bright Wreath



Non Traditional Centerpieces


Green Poinsettias



A whimsical, mythical Christmas!


Picture of vintage Christmas Ornaments.

I liked the pillow, "Dear Santa I want It ALL!"







Fun wreath for the door.


Simple design for smaller spaces.







Amaryllis Centerpiece




Sometimes I take pictures of things that I want in my home!





No comments:

Post a Comment