Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Back from Summer CHA

I need to get better about taking pictures. I think I take great pictures, I just forget to take them! I had so many oportunities to take pictures of "stars" in the industry I just fortot to take the pictures. Setting up of our booth on Thursday was pretty easy. I think we were out of there by 5 pm. Other shows we were out around midnight. Friday things started out slow like they always do. The show seemed to have 25% less booths and about 10% less attendees that normal for the summer show. I had a great time with the make and takes. One day we did a scrapbook pendant, a tag with a pendant on it and then a bracelet with melt art. I had three chairs set up to make the bracelets and there was a line behind each of them.The bracelet was by far the most favorite. I was on my feet movin' and shakin' from 9 to 3 with barely one restroom brake! I actually left people at the table waiting for instructions so I could use the restroom. Time in the jacuzzi at our hotel was much needed that night but I was to tired to change and go down stairs. Robin Beam demoed at our boot on Friday and Saturday. She has such an imaginative brain! You can see one of my previous post to see what she demoed. I met many new people and created many new friendships.I was able to see the whole gang from Ranger because we were right across from their booth. I was also able to visit often with Kezia and her husband Paul from Tinkering Ink and saw a few others that I met at Ranger U. Here is a picture of a necklace that Kezia made using one of Amate's pendants and one of her digital designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment